Wednesday, November 25, 2015

♡♥♬Know Yourself-Drake♬♥♡

C# C#        C#   C# C#    B     A   B
Runnin' through the 6   with my woes
 C# C#   C# C#  C#    B         B A   B
Countin' money you know how it goes
C#     C#  C#  B     A  C#    B
Pray the real live forever man
 C#   C#  C#    B     A   B
Pray the fakes get exposed
C#    C#   C#   C# E E     E    A  B
I     want that   Ferrari    then I swerve
C#  C#   C#  C# E E   E   A  B
I   want that  Bugatti just to hurt
C#    C#   C#   C# E E         E    A     B
I ain't rockin' my jewelry that's on purpose
C#  B      B    A   C#    B      B     A B    B
Niggas want my spot and don't deserve it
E  E     E     C#    E E E   C#   E     F#  C#
I don't like how serious they take themselves
E     E     E   C#   E  C#  E    C#   E     F#  B
I've always been me I  guess I   know myself
E   E     E    C# E E       E   C#   E     F#  C#
Shakiness man I don't have no time for that
A     E E     E   C#     E  C#  E    C#   E     F#  C#
My city    too turned up I'll take the fine for that
C#    C#      B       A     A    A   A
This been where you find me at
  C#    C#      B       A     A    A   A
That's been where you find me at

No comments:

Post a Comment